Do you need more reliable materials and suppliers for your products?
Would you like greater efficiencies in process and product design?
Or a “Right-Shore” global outsourcing strategy that improves your bottom line?
Creation’s Continuous Improvement model will help you maximize your opportunities and protect your investment.
Customer Benefits of Creation’s Continuous Improvement
Creation has a unique and potent combination in the EMS industry. We identify and add value for our OEM customers. Continuously.
- +Improved Cash Flow
Scale rapidly. Some of Creation’s customers have improved inventory turns and reduced carrying costs by as much as 65%, by working with us to establish a lean production program that makes sense.
- +Improved Productivity
Reduce administrative burdens like managing suppliers. Limit time spent rescheduling deliveries to just minutes a day, and get all the visibility you need through Creation’s Customer Portal.
- +Less Exposure
Creation’s team of supply chain, Six Sigma and demand flow experts can help you mitigate your risk of excess inventory in any given product line and manage obsolescence.
- +Fewer Customer Returns
See your field failures cut in half. Combine Creation’s ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001-certified facilities with expert in-house test engineering resources for continual improvement to product quality and reliability.
- +Satisfied Customers
Improve your on-time shipments to your customers with Creation’s responsive team and process, and options for direct order fulfillment. One of Creation’s customers improved their OTS from 80% to 98.4%.
- +More Delivery Flexibility
Creation’s ‘Lean Thinking in Action’ approach to product supply programs will help you conquer your demand variability. Implement a production and delivery strategy that’s optimized specifically for your unique products, geographies and customers.
As part of Creation’s Lean Journey, we have developed a unique Lean Scorecard to help us gauge our progress in our Endless Pursuit of Perfection.
Twice a year, our Quality & Lean team in each business unit does an in-depth assessment of many different factors: how we’re serving our customers, materials flow and supply chain, Continuous Flow, Lean culture, etc.
Creation manufactures and designs to all major standards.
Quality Certifications and Regulatory Expertise
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, AS9100D
- UL, CSA, TUV, CE, FDA, FM, MET, ETL, IEC, IECEx, JPAL
- IPC RoHS Compliance Certification and RoHS Exemption Management
- FDA-Registered Business Units
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Registration
- Canadian Controlled Goods Directorate (CGD) Registration
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Registration
- Customer & Government Source Inspections
- Business Systems Validated for ITAR and CGD
- AS9100D Roadmap, FAA NAS Requirements
- IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-STD-001, Class 2 and Class 3
- MIL-STD-810F, IPC/WHMA-A-620 & MIL-STD Wiring and MIL-DTL-3100
- Familiarity with Offset Credits & Programs