At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
What are you doing February 6-8, 2018? How about coming by to visit with people from Creation Technologies manufacturing and design teams at Booth 546 at Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West ? It’s going to be quite an event this year, and we’re really looking forward to reconnecting with industry friends as well as
Creation team members first heard about We Share Solar when Diana Ferrari, Director of Central Engineering at Creation Technologies learned about a suitcase building event at St Agnes of Assisi, where her daughter Julia attends school. Diana couldn’t stop thinking about how to help this program as part of Creation’s Making a Difference initiative and