At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
In sports they call it the “three-peat”. It is a term when a team wins three consecutive championships. The New York Yankees, Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers are some of the elite teams that have accomplished this feat. Currently were watching to see if Team Canada can pull off their third consecutive gold medal
A VAVE analysis is considered a game changer to OEMs because of its potential for major cost reductions. VAVE is not about a quick fix to cut expenses. Good EMS providers can leverage VAVE to improve product quality and lower lifecycle risk. This focus on risk mitigation will translate into long-term savings and greater revenue