At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
Creation Technologies has once again been recognized by our customers by achieving top honors in three out of five categories for Responsiveness, Technology and Value by EMS Provider with revenue of over $500 million. CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Editor-in-Chief Mike Buetow presented the awards to Creation Technologies President & CEO Bhawnesh Mathur at the San Diego Convention ... Read more
So you’ve finally decided to explore using an electronic design and manufacturing services partner to develop and build your product. There are many reasons why this makes sense, but obviously, your product design will benefit from a manufacturing perspective during the design process. 1. TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE Certainly the electronic design & manufacturing ... Read more