At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
For those of us who live in the Bay Area, there are three constants in life: we love our weather, we love our sports teams, and most of all, we love to win. Based in San Jose, where I am the Western VP of Business Development for Creation Technologies, I am no different. That is
As Director of Regulatory & Quality for Creation Design Services, I continuously ask the question, “Is there value-add with the new UDI System?” The regulations to make medical devices safer and with the highest possible quality are constantly evolving. A good example of this has been the implementation of the Medical Device UDI System. The