At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
In the world of professional sports, the impossible is possible. The Chicago Cubs – the lovable losers of the MLB – broke a 108-year championship drought last week by winning the World Series against the Cleveland Indians in a dramatic Game 7 win. Even for the impartial baseball fan, this was one of the
The ethical sourcing of materials from conflict-free regions is a responsibility that most of us in the global EMS industry take very seriously, and not just when emerging legislation tells us it must be so. Prior to joining Creation, I was president of a company manufacturing bare printed circuit boards, and so I understand first-hand