At Creation Technologies, we feel proud to be part of a company with a strong past, present and future and an amazing culture.
We believe that corporate social responsibility brings added value to our customers, people and partners, and the communities in which we live and work.
In 2009, Creation formalized our program, called Working Together to Make a Difference.
As individuals and as a company, our goal is to help enrich the lives of others through giving back to our communities and neighborhoods, and to share the good fortune we have with those less fortunate than ourselves.
- Across Creation, our teams have cleaned up neighborhoods and waterways.
- We’ve shaved heads, climbed towers, rolled posters, run miles, and sold daffodils to raise funds.
- We’ve recycled, eaten healthily, saved paper and learned about growing our own food.
- We’ve served hundreds of hot meals at missions, collected thousands of pounds of clothing and food, and donated liters of blood.
- We’ve planted trees and sculptures, built playgrounds and houses, painted clubhouses and refurbished kids’ camps.
- We’ve helped rebuild a schoolroom a world away in Bulembu, Africa.
- We’ve even jumped into freezing water in the middle of winter in support of Special Olympics!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
Global competition in the medical device industry is fierce and if your company is not constantly innovating and evolving, you are likely being left behind. For medical device companies in the New York region, staying stagnant is not an option. This tight-knit community plans on being assertive in creating medical devices that will improve lives
The ability to locate, track, and manage your products throughout the supply chain using embedded RFID (radio frequency identification device) chips is undeniably valuable in terms of cost savings, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. In 2017, advances in real-time and point-to-point location and tracking technologies are dramatically improving supply chain visibility. From automotive to healthcare, OEMs