Improve Your Product Performance to Maximize Profitability
Reliable Solutions for Industrial Controls and Instrumentation OEMs
Industrial Controls and Instrumentation OEMs are looking for creative ways to respond to rising expectations from their customer base for expanded capabilities and increased service levels.
There are increasing pressures on OEMs to provide enhanced solutions and coverage over the extended product service life. And there are new pressures to innovate thanks to the Internet of Things and M2M communications platforms and services.
Product and service innovation are critical.
Accomplish Your Goals with a True Partner
“Creation works with you as a true partner. When sudden demands arise Creation offers solutions to help meet your needs. They are professional, accurate, intelligent and always willing to work creatively toward accomplishing your goals.”
Full Turnkey and Partial Product Design & Development
- High Voltage, Serial Communications, Variable Speed Drives, Extreme Temperatures and Automation
- Mechanical, Hardware, Software, Optical, RF, Risk Assessment, Verification and Validation
- Regulatory Compliance and Guidance including RoHS and Conflict Minerals
Creation Express Services
Lean Manufacturing for Rugged and Complex Systems
- Large, Electromechanical Assembly Expertise
- Full Systems Integration and Test, including RF, ESS, HALT, HASS, Environmental
- Specific Expertise with Heating and Cooling Equipment
- M2M Communications and Wireless Expertise, including RF, Fine-pitch BGAs, New Chipsets, DFM for Small Components
- Custom Wiring, Sheet Metal Fabrication & Finishing
- Conformal Coating & Potting
- Clean Room Manufacturing
Advanced Order Fulfillment
Value Engineering and PLM Management
24/7 Access to Key Information
- 24/7 Access to Critical Operational, Quality and Supply Chain Data through Creation’s Vision Customer Portal
Exploring the markets for your connected devices?
More and more Creation Technologies is manufacturing and designing Industrial Controls and Instrumentation equipment with M2M wireless sensors, modules and gateways that enable remote monitoring and automation.
Contact us today to find out how Creation Technologies’ expertise in wireless communications can help you explore new markets.
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
Global competition in the medical device industry is fierce and if your company is not constantly innovating and evolving, you are likely being left behind. For medical device companies in the New York region, staying stagnant is not an option. This tight-knit community plans on being assertive in creating medical devices that will improve lives
The ability to locate, track, and manage your products throughout the supply chain using embedded RFID (radio frequency identification device) chips is undeniably valuable in terms of cost savings, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. In 2017, advances in real-time and point-to-point location and tracking technologies are dramatically improving supply chain visibility. From automotive to healthcare, OEMs