Improve Your Product Performance to Maximize Profitability
Reliable Solutions for Industrial Controls and Instrumentation OEMs
Industrial Controls and Instrumentation OEMs are looking for creative ways to respond to rising expectations from their customer base for expanded capabilities and increased service levels.
There are increasing pressures on OEMs to provide enhanced solutions and coverage over the extended product service life. And there are new pressures to innovate thanks to the Internet of Things and M2M communications platforms and services.
Product and service innovation are critical.
Accomplish Your Goals with a True Partner
“Creation works with you as a true partner. When sudden demands arise Creation offers solutions to help meet your needs. They are professional, accurate, intelligent and always willing to work creatively toward accomplishing your goals.”
Full Turnkey and Partial Product Design & Development
- High Voltage, Serial Communications, Variable Speed Drives, Extreme Temperatures and Automation
- Mechanical, Hardware, Software, Optical, RF, Risk Assessment, Verification and Validation
- Regulatory Compliance and Guidance including RoHS and Conflict Minerals
Creation Express Services
Lean Manufacturing for Rugged and Complex Systems
- Large, Electromechanical Assembly Expertise
- Full Systems Integration and Test, including RF, ESS, HALT, HASS, Environmental
- Specific Expertise with Heating and Cooling Equipment
- M2M Communications and Wireless Expertise, including RF, Fine-pitch BGAs, New Chipsets, DFM for Small Components
- Custom Wiring, Sheet Metal Fabrication & Finishing
- Conformal Coating & Potting
- Clean Room Manufacturing
Advanced Order Fulfillment
Value Engineering and PLM Management
24/7 Access to Key Information
- 24/7 Access to Critical Operational, Quality and Supply Chain Data through Creation’s Vision Customer Portal
Exploring the markets for your connected devices?
More and more Creation Technologies is manufacturing and designing Industrial Controls and Instrumentation equipment with M2M wireless sensors, modules and gateways that enable remote monitoring and automation.
Contact us today to find out how Creation Technologies’ expertise in wireless communications can help you explore new markets.
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
What are you doing February 6-8, 2018? How about coming by to visit with people from Creation Technologies manufacturing and design teams at Booth 546 at Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West ? It’s going to be quite an event this year, and we’re really looking forward to reconnecting with industry friends as well as
Creation team members first heard about We Share Solar when Diana Ferrari, Director of Central Engineering at Creation Technologies learned about a suitcase building event at St Agnes of Assisi, where her daughter Julia attends school. Diana couldn’t stop thinking about how to help this program as part of Creation’s Making a Difference initiative and