Visibility and Reliability over the Entire Product Lifecycle
for Aerospace, Defense and Security OEMs
OEMs in Aerospace, Defense and Security are facing increased competition, political uncertainty and flux in security budgets and priorities.
That’s not to mention evolving regulations (and deregulation), industry consolidation, and globalization.
In these conditions, successful Aerospace, Defense and Security OEMs are optimizing their supply chains, leveraging their outsourcing partners to extend the product lifecycle, and streamlining processes to maximize profitability.
Creation Technologies understands that our Aerospace, Defense and Security customers need us to meet a high level of performance, and to be very responsive as your needs change in this complex environment.
Always Exceeding Expectations
“Thank you for having delivered what you said you would, when you said you would. We get excellent on time delivery, and quality is still beyond and above expectations. Many thanks to the team, we really can’t ask for more. Creation is always on top of everything, and always exceeding expectations.”
Turnkey and Supplemental Product Design & Development
Creation Express Services Rapid Prototyping
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Sustaining Engineering
Global Supply Chain Management & Procurement
High-Mix & Low-Volume Lean Manufacturing for Mission-Critical Environments
Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Regulatory Expertise including ITAR, CGD and C-TPAT
- Government Source Inspections
- Anti-Counterfeit Policy and Supplier Quality Inspection
- 10 Global Manufacturing Locations with Local Regulatory Expertise
Traceability & Serialization
- Secure Data Management and IP Protection
- ITAR- and CGD-Validated Business Systems
- 24/7 Access to Production and Supply Chain Intelligence
- Business Continuity Planning
In-House Test Strategy Design & Development
- In-House Test Design and Development
- Fixture Design
- Complex Test Programs including RF and ESS for Ruggedized Products
Direct Fulfillment & Logistics for Complex Systems
- Complex Order Fulfillment Programs for Complex Products
- C-TPAT, NAFTA and Customs & Tariffs Expertise
- Advanced Exchange, Warranty and Repair
- Field Upgrades and Spares Maintenance
- Advanced Software and Firmware Development and Deployment
Creation Technologies Recognized by US Government for Support of ‘I Hire Veterans’ Program
The Creation Technologies St. Peter, Minnesota business unit was recently recognized by Congressman Walz for its support of the ‘I Hire Veterans’ program.
We were very proud to watch our US Veterans recognized by the Congressman for their service!
Call toll free 877.734.7456…
I have yet to meet an engineer who enjoys seeing costs pile up during the design and development process. And unexpected costs are definitely unwelcome visitors in the drive for product commercialization. If you’d like some new, actionable ideas for getting a new product to market quickly and without those unexpected, expensive guests, here’s a
In the second installment of our video series on conflict minerals, I discuss industry challenges and the effectiveness of the Dodd Frank legislation. Regulating the origin of raw materials is easier said than done. While it has good intentions, the Dodd Frank Act is flawed and presents significant compliance barriers for electronics manufacturers. This is