Proven Quality, Traceability & Reliability
ISO 13485-certified and FDA-registered, Creation Technologies provides turnkey electronics design and manufacturing for Medical OEMs.
At Creation, we understand that there are distinct considerations required in the design and manufacture of Medical devices to provide the exceptional quality critical to our customers' success. In addition to our ISO 13485 certifications and FDA registrations, our robust processes and specialists in Medical Device Design, Manufacturing and Test ensure speed-to-market, product traceability and reliability for our Medical Device customers.
We have considerable experience in building a wide variety of Medical Devices. From fine, intricate electronics required for cameras used in brain surgery to 15-pound power boards for x-ray instrumentation, Creation has the expertise required to provide you with a complete manufacturing solution through the life of your product.
Additionally, Medical Device design and development is a specialty for our Creation Design Services team. The Creation Design Services team has more than 25 years of engineering expertise including risk mitigation and product transfer, and imaging, mechanical, fluidics and software development. With extensive experience designing FDA Class I, II and III devices, Creation Design Services is an ideal choice to commercialize your product.
Our full-service offering for our Medical Device OEMs includes Complete Product Design, Prototyping and NPI, Value Engineering, Test Design & Development, FDA-Registered and ISO 13485-certified manufacturing and systems integration, and After-Market Services (AMS).
Medical Devices - Sample Product Expertise
- Biomarker Analysis
- Infant Jaundice Treatment Systems
- RF-Based Tissue Tightening Devices
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) Bone Growth Stimulator
- Infusion Medical Pumps
- Urology Imaging & Urinary Incontinence Therapy
- Speech Recognition Devices
- EMG and EEG Diagnostic Equipment
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Electrophysiology Disorders
- MRI Environment EEG Monitoring
- Ultrasound Systems
- Monitoring & Controlling of Sleep Disorders
- Infrared Spectroscopy Devices for Diagnosis of Urological Conditions
- Panoramic Dental X-Ray, Cameras & Handheld Diagnostics